Friday, September 29, 2006

Taco Hell

There was some #2 in my #3 Combo.

Taco Bell has given me the gut-wrenching-four-days-cramping-stomach-turning-explosive-scheisserei for the very last time! After ending up in the emergency room, I decided that I didn't want to eat Grade D Beef anymore!

D is close to failing.

I contacted the manager of my local franchise to let him know how bad his food makes me feel. He says that in the seven stores he manages, over the past 17 years, there has never been an incident of food contamination! How could this be possible?! Bullshit, as I bet that all of the DTU readers have gotten the trots from Taco Bell at some point in their lives.

(NOTE: not all members of the DTU staff are willing to write off taco bell, even at the risk of #2 in the #3.)

No comments: